John Eckhardt Ministries

Declarations for December, the end of 2013

I will end this year in the strength of the LORD.
I will close this year with praise and thanksgiving for what he has done for me in 2013.
I will end this year with renewed strength and commitment to advance the Kingdom of God.
I will end this year by forgiving any that have hurt or offended me, and blessing those who have spoken against me in 2013.
I will end this year believing that new things are being prepared for me in 2014.
I will finish this year in victory.
I will finish this year in the power of the Holy Spirit.
I will finish this year in prayer for 2014 and beyond,
I will finish this year believing for new doors, new opportunities, new grace, new favor, new ideas, new vision, new faith, new anointing, and new levels for 2014.
I renounce all the works of darkness, and recommit by life to love, humility, holiness, faith, prayer, worship, and the will of God.
I loose myself from all spirits of darkness that would try to follow me into another year in the name of Jesus.
I speak health, healing, life, prosperity, wealth, and shalom at the close of this year.
I use what I have learned this year to launch me into another season of blessing and increase.
I renounce all failure and frustration from this year, and decree it will not carry over into 2014.
I prepare myself to crossover into a new year and a new season of breakthrough and increase.
I decree that 2014 will be a year of blessing, favor and increase for my life.
I prepare my heart to receive new prophetic words that will launch me into the new year in the name of Jesus.
Let the glory of God manifest in my life at the end of this year, and prepare me for greater lvels of glory in the years to come.

Comments

14 Responses to “Declarations for December, the end of 2013”

1. Darlene on December 6th, 2013 8:16 pm

I have been following your Ministries for several years, since you were on The Word Network. I found you have words from the Lord that strength and encourage me. I will try and read the above declarations everyday for the rest of the year and next year, if the Lord will for my life. I am a senior citizen retired (2008) and had to go back to work 2009.
    May the Blessing of Lord be upon you continue to give us what the thus said the Lord.

2. Veit Ullrich on December 8th, 2013 7:37 am

May God bless you, as you are obedient to the word of Jesus Christ
    to cast demons and to set the captives free.
    There are only few churches out there, who are doing the job of deliverance.
    So keep on doing and preaching the full gospel of Jesus Christ.
    In love , your Veit Ullrich

3. loretta kelley on December 11th, 2013 9:55 pm

may the Lord continue to pour out his blessings on crusaders, blessings
    of the prophetic i saw how the Lord was speaking to crusaders, sunday
    i saw him pouring out new wineskin, and taking us to new places in him
    even though in the natural it looked like nothing is happing! i totally rose
    above it and allow my spirited to see it! i love crusaders we are blessed
    to be a blessing! we are not a ordinary people, but a extra ordinary people
    who will be doing extra ordinary things love you apostle stay encourage!

4. Andrea on December 12th, 2013 2:07 am

PRAISE GOD YES JESUS Apostle Eckhardt I really appreciate your teachings and commitment to the body of CHRIST JESUS.

5. Minister Mervin on December 23rd, 2013 11:23 pm

Greetings in Jesus Christ’ Name. I’ve been following your teachings, advise, leading for quiet a time now and finds it very helpful. Your revelation in order to bind, loose, declare and release, opened my understanding to greater discernment and direction to pray.
    May you receive more revelation and share it with those who appreciates it.
    God bless
    Minister Mervin
    South Africa

6. Daniel Mulubwa on December 24th, 2013 7:38 pm

I thank my Jesus for leading me by the Holy Spirit to check on what is happening. I was looking for direction on which I should pray for, concerning the end of year declaration. I strongly believe that these prophetic declaration will help me to recover all I lost in this year and will introduce me to new things, new open doors, new level of anointing, miracles, signs and wonders in JESUS Name.’ Amen!

7. Jubilee More on December 24th, 2013 8:36 pm

We thank God for the gift you are in ourlives. May the Good God increases you more. Each and every time I listen to ur DVDs, CDS, and read your writing my innermost being gets challenged and believe more In GOD.

8. COLLINS OWAYO on December 25th, 2013 5:22 pm

I am blessed by the above declarations which I intend to use from today, Tuesday, 25 December 2013 right into the New Year 2014. I have also seen a number of Spiritual Warfare book resources by you on the Christianbook.com website. I have ordered 4 of them and believe they will help me as I serve in the prayer ministry of my church. May the blessing, anointing, and favour of the LORD be upon you and your ministry in Jesus’ Name.

9. Sandra on December 30th, 2013 8:31 am

Apostle Eckerhardt I believe God directed me to your site to see what He is saying for the people of God for the coming year. I praise God for your ministry teaching and the declaration that has been given . Because I desire more faith to believe I will make this declaration for my life and my family for this coming year. God Bless

10. sharon kalaiselvi on December 30th, 2013 12:41 pm

i was looking the crusade video. 2013. i am interested to be part of 2014 crusade. i enjoy reading your declaration. thank you. you have encourage me. May God enrich you. Amen.

11. sharon kalaiselvi on December 30th, 2013 12:43 pm

I was interested in prophetic worship and i came to your website.

12. Veit Ullrich on January 1st, 2014 12:17 am

Let`s do ,what Jesus did, and go for deliverance. So many people are waiting
    for deliverance, but they canĀ“t find good christians operating in deliverance.
    So let us become the tools , hands and mouth of Jesus to bring freedom to the captives.
    In love Veit Ullrich germany

13. Odessa Bradford Jackson on January 1st, 2014 3:43 pm

Bless you Apostle!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

14. eliot on February 21st, 2014 12:15 am

Dear;
    Apostle John, my family life has change with prayer , your books and
    videos is helping our spiritual life. Some one told us to listen to you im sure she was send by our lord, she is know a special part of our lives.
    Thank you Sincerely! God bless you and family.

Feel free to leave a comment...