John Eckhardt Ministries

100 Prayer Points for Cities and Regions in 2013

100 Prayer Points for Cities in America

1. Prayer for Revival.
2. Prayer for Evangelistic Anointing to increase in your city.
3. Prayer for Apostolic Breakthrough believers to increase.
4. Prayer for the level of worship to increase.
5. Prayer for miracles and power of God to increase.
6. Prayer for immorality to be restrained in churches.
7. Prayer for Godly leaders to lead in churches
8. Prayer for an increase in finances for churches.
9. Prayer for the prophetic to increase in your region.
10. Prayer for deliverance to increase in your region.
11. Prayer for sound doctrine and teaching to increase.
12. Prayer for the youth to be ignited for revival.
13. Prayer for the government of your region.
14. Prayer for witchcraft and sorcery to be destroyed.
15. Prayer for church growth.
16. Prayer for land and property to be released.
17. Prayer for unity between churches.
18. Prayer for strife and division to be destroyed.
19. Prayer for carnality to be destroyed in churches.
20. Prayer for anointed ministries to be released.
21. Prayer for healing of sickness to increase.
22. Prayer for anointed preaching of the word.
23. Prayer for revelation to be increased.
24. Prayer for order in the churches.
25. Prayer for pastors and their families.
26. Prayer for men to come into the kingdom.
27. Prayer for marriages.
28. Prayer for the unmarried.
29. Prayer for revival in schools and colleges.
30. Prayer for perversion to be rebuked.
31. Prayer violence and death to be restrained.
32. Prayer against poverty and lack.
33. Prayer against gang violence and drug addiction.
34. Prayer against foreclosures and property loss.
35. Prayer for against terrorism.
35. Prayer against weather disasters.
36. Prayer against mass shootings.
37. Prayer against corruption and theft.
39. Prayer against mental illness.
40. Prayer for transportation systems.
41. Prayer against excessive taxation.
42. Prayer against false ministries in your region.
43. Prayer against the spirit of control in churches.
44. Prayer for backsliders to return to God.
45. Prayer for the kingdom to advance in your region.
46. Prayer for the right people to be elected.
47. Prayer Holy Spirit to be poured out.
48. Prayer for unusual miracles and visitations.
49. Prayer for mass conversions.
50. Prayer for the media to be opened for churches.
51. Prayer for ungodly laws to be stopped and overturned.
52. Prayer for the righteous to be promoted.
53. Prayer for the wicked to be exposed.
54. Prayer for favor for churches and ministries.
55. Prayer against witches and the occult.
56. Prayer for angelic intervention.
57. Prayer for apostolic strategies.
58. Prayer for an increase of wisdom.
59. Prayer for the fear of the Lord to come into the region.
60. Prayer for creative miracles.
61. Prayer for economic growth in your region.
62. Prayer for new technologies.
63. Prayer for racial reconciliation.
64. Prayer against racism and injustice.
65. Prayer the release of apostolic teams.
66. Prayer against lukewarmness in churches.
67. Prayer against false religions and temples.
68. Prayer for widows.
69. Prayer for the elderly.
70. Prayer for the homeless.
71. Prayer against abortion and murder.
72. Prayer against teen pregnancy and illegitimacy.
73. Prayer for inner cities to be rebuilt.
74. Prayer for people incarcerated.
75. Prayer for emerging ministries.
76. Prayer for bible schools and ministry training.
77. Prayer for christian bookstores and businesses.
78. Prayer for visions and dreams to manifest.
79. Prayer for love to increase.
80. Prayer for ushers and helps ministries.
81. Prayer for children’s church.
82. Prayer for police and fire departments.
83. Prayer for military bases.
84. Prayer for hospitals and nursing homes.
85. Prayer against crime and vice.
86. Prayer for family restoration.
87. Prayer against unemployment.
88. Prayer for safety and protection of cities.
89. Prayer to expose satanic and demonic agendas.
90. Prayer for anointed psalmists and minstrels.
91. Prayer for church administrators.
92. Prayer for the creative and godly arts.
93. Prayer for new things to be released.
94. Prayer for God’s mercy over our cities.
95. Prayer against legalism and religious bondage.
96. Prayer honor to be restored to the church.
97. Prayer against church and ministry scandals.
98. Prayer for the gates of the city to be opened to the King.
99. Prayer for the gatekeepers of the city/region.
100. Prayer for Jesus to be glorified.

Post to Twitter

Comments

17 Responses to “100 Prayer Points for Cities and Regions in 2013”

1. Rosa Dorsey on January 5th, 2013 4:36 pm

Praise God for the man of God. We need this. Every believer need to be praying this over their cities! You are a mighty gift to the Body of Christ!

2. Tangia Mallard on January 7th, 2013 12:15 pm

I thank God for the anointing and this move of God. I declare my city Sierra Vista is forever change and will be a place where the Presence of God will consume this area.

3. sarah mckenzie on January 8th, 2013 6:19 pm

prayer for the elderley there are so much of them
    thank you lord some else understands that they do need the prayers of us
    all especially those elderly that suffers from memory loss .

4. Patrick Davis on January 8th, 2013 6:23 pm

How can I support your Ministry and tap in to what you have?

5. Jacalyn Williams on January 9th, 2013 1:20 am

To Begin the year with this Prayer, First Assignment, 1Timothy 2:1-3 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplication and Prayers Intercession and giving of Thanks be made for All men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. v3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, this prayer is Align with the word of God. Excellent Apostle Eckhardt
    P.S. I wish I had a print out copy instead of reading from the computer .

6. Esther Marie Palmer on January 9th, 2013 5:34 am

Brother Eckhardt,

Your books with my Lord Jesus’s help gave me the power I needed and much more. Without your books I would have not been trained how to defeat Satan, his tactics and much spiritual warfare. God has certainly blessed you to be a teacher to many who don’t know how to fight. God’s tools are certainly in your books. I have led others to your books. I can’t say enough. I cry when I think of how blessed I am that the Holy Spirit led me to pick up your books that I needed at a more desperate time in my life.
    Every church should have your books on their shelves. Satan wouldn’t be winning so many battles!

May God continue to richly bless you,

Esther

Please email me your 2013 schedule.

7. lenorathompson on January 9th, 2013 2:25 pm

iI attended the conference youspokeatin the bahamas i am inspired by your books and thank you for the pray points we will be using them in our mornin g prayer meetings i believe this is wha the body of christ needs.

8. Michelle McKinney on January 10th, 2013 8:29 pm

This is an excellent guide to start taking back territory and walk into our rightful Godly inheritance!

9. Evangelist Glenda Parks on January 11th, 2013 2:12 pm

I thank God for you, I read your Book about different Prayer and I learn so much from you and I thank God that he use you the way he do. I will keep on Lift you up in prayer and I share this on my facebook page too. Thank you again. I thankk God for elect First Lady for support you with your dream and goal. I love you both and so does Jesus.

10. B TAMAKLOE on January 11th, 2013 2:34 pm

THIS IS TIMELY AND IF WE FOLLOW STRICTLY OUR EXPECTATION IS A RAIN OF REVIVAL FROM HEAVEN
    STAY BLESSED

11. thomasenia guy on January 11th, 2013 5:40 pm

Thank you my church is going on a fast on the 20th January but I am on one now thanks for posting this. God bless you man of God and may He continue to use you in this time of harvest and revival to bring down the strongholds oooooof our cities and nations.

12. Diane VanBuren on January 12th, 2013 6:18 am

Thank you so much for sharing.This is what is going to bring change to our regions.Continue to hear the heart of God.Bless you Apostle

13. Tikia Montgomery on January 17th, 2013 3:09 pm

Thank you son of GOD! Thank you for being faithful to the call of GOD! Thank you for not giving up! To GOD be the glory in your life & ministry!

14. pst samuel Adegoke on June 5th, 2013 2:08 pm

I appreciate your courage and the inspiration to put all this prayer point, This will allow many people to pray both in the church and in home. God bless ur ministry amen.

15. pst samuel Adegoke on June 5th, 2013 2:09 pm

I appreciate your courage and the inspiration to put all this prayer point, This will allow many people to pray both in the church and in home. God bless your ministry amen.

16. Saul Yawe on October 11th, 2013 12:51 pm

Good job, agood guide to me and I believe as well to all men and women who have a desire to seek the Lord. Surely if don’t lose heart and (Luke 18:1) and continue to pray earnestly we shall take our cities for God. Pastor S.K YAWE.

17. jeremiah okorie on August 18th, 2014 8:23 pm

this is the time and moment believers start taking charge of their right in this world,and no one should give excuse for not speaking against the devil of his life for all prayers that you need to defeat your enemy is rite here so take charge.

Feel free to leave a comment...