John Eckhardt Ministries

Prayer Against Stubborn Demons And Strongholds

This coupled with fasting and deliverance will bring breakthrough (Matt.17:21):

I bind, rebuke, and cast out every stubborn demon that would attempt to
stubbornly hold on to my life in the name of Jesus. I come against
every stubborn stronghold, and command it to yield to the power of God and
the name of Jesus (2 Sam.5:7). I put pressure on every stubborn demon and
stronghold and break it’s grip in my life in the name of Jesus. I
uproot every stubborn root from my life in the name of Jesus (Matt.15:13). I command
every stubborn, ironlike yoke to shatter and break in the name of
Jesus (Judg.1:19). I break the power of every proud, stubborn and arrogant demon
that exalt itself against Christ, and command it to be abased in the
name of Jesus. I break the power of all iniquity in my family that
would stubbornly attempt to control my life in the name of Jesus. I
come against all obstinate demons, and break their influence in my life
in the name of Jesus. I rebuke all stubborn, habitual patterns of
failure and frustration in my life in the name of Jesus. I rebuke all
stubborn Pharaohs that would attempt to hold God’s people and I command
you to let God’s people go in the name of Jesus (Exod.8:32). I bind and rebuke all
stubborn enemies, who stubbornly oppose me and my progress in the name
of Jesus. I rebuke all stubborn demons that would attempt to resist the
power of God and the authority I have through Jesus Christ, and I
render you powerless to resist in the name of Jesus. I come against
every persistent pattern that limits me, and I render it powerless
against me in the name of Jesus. There is nothing impossible through
faith, and I release my faith against every stubborn and obstinate
demon, and I resist you steadfastly in the name of Jesus (Matt.19:26). I weaken,
break down, and pressure every stubborn demon and stronghold, you are
getting weaker and weaker, and I am getting stronger and stronger, I
exercise long war against you, until you are completely defeated and
destroyed from my life in the name of Jesus (2 Sam.3:1). I lay siege against every
stubborn stronghold through prayer and fasting, until your walls come
down in the name of Jesus (Deut.20:19). I use the battering ram of prayer and
fasting to demolish all the gates of every stubborn stronghold in the
name of Jesus. Let every Jericho wall fall through my praise, as I lift
my voice as a trumpet against you in the name of Jesus (Joshua 6:1, 20). Let every
demonic stump be removed from my life in the name of Jesus. I break the
will of every stubborn spirit that would attempt to remain in my life
in the name of Jesus, you have no will to remain, your will is broken,
and you must submit to the name of Jesus and the power of the Holy
Ghost. I come against all stubborn demons and strongholds in my family
that have refused to leave, and I assault every demonic fortress that
has been built for generations in the name of Jesus. I rebuke every
stubborn mule, and bull of Bashan from my life in the name of Jesus, I
break your and will to against me in the name of Jesus, you are
defeated and must bow to the name above all names (Psa.22:12).
The anointing is increasing in my life through prayer and fasting, and
every stubborn yoke is being destroyed (Isa.10:27).

Post to Twitter

Comments

33 Responses to “Prayer Against Stubborn Demons And Strongholds”

1. DaWorshiippa on December 30th, 2011 6:33 am

Bullseye!

2. Lorena cox on January 1st, 2012 2:45 am

I give all honor and glory to God for your books, prayers and knowledge.
    God bless you Apostle John eckhardt.

3. admin on January 2nd, 2012 3:43 am

4. Chan on January 2nd, 2012 6:33 am

Praise the Lord for this declaration again the stubborn demon who incurred so much affliction in my family. I will pray this prayer again and again until my whole life and the life of all my family members are blessed through the holy name of Jesus Christ. May the Lord of Righteousness be of victorious so that we can all enjoy peace, joy and prosperity !

5. kim taylor on January 3rd, 2012 2:50 am

Thank you ApostleEckhardt, I needed this because I have some many demonic obsticals that have tricked me into thinking that I amn not worthy of GODS blessing for my life. And this year I have declare & decreed that I will not inter into another year carrying them, Sickness & disease has to go, Lack has to cease, Condemnation I’m done with, Unforgiveness, enough is enough & all the other demons IT IS OVER. Thank you so much for this prayer I will repeat in until I am totally & completely FREE.

6. Pastor Tavares Lindsey on January 5th, 2012 8:02 pm

I am going to share this, me and the congregation will speak and confess this prayer every Sunday before we begin services in the month of January thank you Apostle & Crusaders Church for being an end time church with ministry to reach the unchurched generations of our time.

7. Antonetta Maxwell on January 6th, 2012 2:55 am

Thank you Apostle for all of your books and revelation you have shared through the years. I will never forget about 20 years ago, when I would see you teaching on TV, I never understood the teachings, because as a muslim, my understanding was closed. Here I am now, soooo thankful for Salvation and a true understanding of the revelations of your books and teachings. I have read many of your books ( almost all of them). Again, I thank you!!!!!

8. Kim on January 7th, 2012 1:02 pm

I started a 37 day fast Jan 2 as a first fruits fast for the year and am thank full for this prayer during this time. Thank you Apostle you are always on point.

9. Kathy on January 9th, 2012 2:31 am

Thank you so much for your ministry which has been very helpful to me and learning how to pray more with Scripture. May God continue to bless you abundantly and give you favor.

10. JUDY on January 10th, 2012 7:20 pm

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING SIR (this prayer, the books, your time, your prayers for us, and your obedience to CHRIST ) I’m being set free daily!

11. Bettye Tyndall on January 10th, 2012 8:26 pm

Thank-you for this prayer and I rreally needed this. Good way to start 2012.

12. Kimberly on January 11th, 2012 6:35 pm

Great prayer..will be praying this week with fasting.

13. Regina Marshall on January 11th, 2012 7:48 pm

Amen! thanks for this prayer!

14. sarah thompson on January 12th, 2012 3:43 am

Blessings sir. saw you on praise the Lord, TBN early this morning and I decided to check out your website. I am blessed by the above prayer. God richly bless you. You prophesied over my life in 2003 when you came to my former church, Revival Assembly, Lagos, Nigeria. I believe that in this year 2012, the Word will become flesh and God will be glorified. Shalom!

15. prosper on January 12th, 2012 2:33 pm

Thanks Apostle, im in south africa cape town, I bless God and saw you on TBN and decide to check your website. I like your prayer if you can help me to overcome. I need your prayer and assistance in prayer for my life . please help me. May God bless you

16. admin on January 13th, 2012 1:41 am

Bless you. Prayer and fasting is a key to breakthrough.

17. Donald Harris on January 13th, 2012 7:02 pm

Father, I thank you for your Apostle John Echkart! Keep going strong in the power of God APOSTLE your work is not in vain.

18. Julius McNabb on January 14th, 2012 1:10 am

send this prayer to my e-mail please. Bless you Apostle John for your tremendous works and acts for the towards advancing the Kingdom !!!!

19. Jean on January 17th, 2012 8:15 pm

Minster Eckhart,
    thank you for this POWERFUL PRAYER, another Pastor told me about your books. So I decided to look you up on the internet. My family have been going through spirtual battles for a long time and now we have a prayer we can stand together with to fight the devil and his demons. May the Lord bless you and your family, continue to be OBEDIENT TO WHAT GOD HAS CALLED YOU TO DO. “TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR THE THINGS HE HAS DONE”, AND “THE THINGS HE IS ABOUT TO DO”

Jean

20. Nora Gamez on February 3rd, 2012 5:40 pm

I want to thank the Lord for your obedience Apostle Eckhardt, I first heard you speak in mid January on TBN and what you said that night was an answer to desperate prayer. For about 3 years I had been suffering with terrible insomnia to the point that I dreaded the night. I ordered your books, Prayers that Rout Demons & Break Curses and first and most important I declared that by faith the Lord would deliver me and to HIM be the glory, all my anxieties have gone, I sleep in peace there has not been a single night that I have been tormented, it is finished no more. To GOD be the GLORY. I am experiencing peace and a sound mind like never before. I just want everyone to know that there is power in the name of JESUS. We need to use the most powerful weapon that has been given to us to defeat these evil forces and it’s the power of the WORD in prayer and fasting. TO HIM BE THE GLORY FOREVER MORE!!! AMEN!!!

21. GODS CHILD on February 22nd, 2012 9:44 am

GLORY,GLORY,GLORY….ALL GLORY GOES 2 MY JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Divinity300 on December 2nd, 2012 8:26 pm

Thank you, I have most of your books too
    what a great help

23. darline prophete on January 8th, 2013 6:04 pm

Thnx for prayers I will repeat as much everyday to knowing god is making a difference life daily with full force and hope my prayers reach the people who see no hope in lives…

24. johnny moya on January 25th, 2013 2:10 am

God bless and thanks for this great powerful prayer amen ….

25. Stephanie Mixon on February 28th, 2013 8:12 pm

Thank you for this awesome Prayer. My daughter is battling from an abusive relationship, she has gotten to the point where she doesnt love herself, and has my house in a uproar. I thank you for this. I really needed it. I will also pass this along at church. Powerful. Bless you man of GOd

26. Theresa on March 8th, 2013 12:24 am

I will pray this prayer in faith for strongholds yo be removed off of my family and especially my daughter who is fighting addiction and claims to a lesbian.In the name of Jesus all strongholds be removed by the power of the Holy Spirit. In Jesus name I pray.

27. peter G on March 25th, 2013 9:33 am

Sir, Almighty GOD will bless you for this type of prayer points. Peter G

28. Janice on April 26th, 2013 3:15 pm

Thank you for this prayer, I intend to say it until I see victory in every area of my life. I am a victor through Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Lack and poverty have no place in me, in the name of Jesus. I will see the goodness of the Lord here in the land of the living!! Amen and God Bless you!

29. Mike E on April 29th, 2013 5:30 am

Thank You, Great Prayer. I’m Starting a New Fast Tomorrow. Its time to go on the Spiritual counter offensive. I’ll use this a foundation for the weeks ahead.

30. Chidi on July 22nd, 2013 6:45 am

Amen!

31. Ada on September 28th, 2013 5:32 pm

WoooooooWW!!!!!! I just finished this prayer…This is powerful!! thank you so much and may God continue to use you richly in our lives. This is what i am using for my 3 days prayer and fasting. This is a solid weapon to destroy all stubborn ancestral demonic forces that are trying to control my life. The bible says that the kingdom of God suffereth violence, but the violent taketh it by force. This prayer is violent and I am very happy to come across it. God bless us all.

32. Gloria Mc Queen on February 16th, 2014 7:49 pm

Thank you for these powerful anointed prayers! God bless you , your family and your ministry

33. Antionette Murray on June 29th, 2014 12:12 am

This Prayer is Awesome!! I am going to give a complete praise report after My Lord and savior( Jesus Christ !)!!!! kills the demons in my life and gives me full victory in This spiritual warfare …. Lets!! GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to leave a comment...